Monday, July 23, 2012

CPJP and BJP

Here is just a quick photo update on this years projects so far. First a photo of all the completed rocks.


And then the completed blocks for the CQJP so far. Also stay tuned because I am almost finished with another block and its not the one I recentely posted as a work in progress. This is an entirely different block. I only have 2 more seams to finish on it and it will be completely finished. I will try to finish it tonight after work and post some picture tomorrow. Until then......


Have a great day :)

6 comments:

  1. Your rocks are fabulous and those crazy quilt bloks wonderful. I love those colors. Your work is beautiful.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are amazing. You are a very talented lady. It is fun to see the progress all together so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie. It has been fun creating all this stuff this year so far. It's fun putting all my rocks together. I will have a great collection when this year is done.

      Delete
  3. WOW. Just WOW. Beautiful colours and patterns (both cq and rocks)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie. I am enjoying working with these colors as well.

      Delete