Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On going projects


Here is a little glimpse of my beaded rock for next month. I found these great little goldfish at my local bead store so I decided to put them in some water. The first set of brown ones went on one of my CQ blocks and these two white ones are going on my beaded rock.
Here is a little update on how my CQJP quilt is coming along. This quilt is really starting take shape. I know I am way ahead of things on this project but I can't help it. I am going to make a few more block and turn it into 12 blocks quilt. I wasn't really going to do 12 blocks only 9 but I am really liking the colors in this quilt.
I also found this little treasure at Goodwill the other day. It's a papier-mache moon. Payed liked 50 cents for it. Saw it on the shelf and it was screaming at me to bead it. Can't wait to get started.

3 comments:

  1. Susan, I can't wait to see your completed beaded rock. It coordinates nicely with your gorgeous CQ. I love those colors. You will have two stunning pieces when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete