Monday, April 8, 2013

New Crazy Quilt

Well I've been away for awhile because I was commissioned to make a crazy quilt someone and I have been working VERY hard on it for a little over a month. The color scheme is the same as my  CQJP for 2012 because the lady had seen those blocks and just loved the color scheme. I know you would probably like to see something with a little different colors but for today it's going to be the same old color scheme but they are different blocks. I really do have a different color scheme for 2013...trust me on that one.  I am only posting a few pictures today of  two blocks and will be posting close ups of the other two block very soon....probably this week sometime so stay tuned.
 
 
 Here is a few close ups of the boarders...
 

 
Here are a few close ups of the spider web block.....
 




 
 
 
 Here are a few close ups of the floral block....





I will post close ups of the other two blocks within the next two days so check back. And finally I should be able at last be to tackle my CQJP for 2013. I have started some blocks but really just haven't completed any yet.

Everyone have a wonderfully creative week!!

5 comments:

  1. this is a lovely piece, the lady you are making it foe will be delighted, lots to see and admire on it.Will wtch out for the next 2 blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many BEAUTIFUL details.....WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie thanks for coming on over and enjoying.

      Delete
  3. Love your choice of colors and all the stitches are so flawless I can't say is just a special portion I like. I like all the quilt entirely .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renate...always nice to see you here!

      Delete